We run a number of exciting initiatives that aim to improve English language teaching, learning and assessment. One of our English Projects include English for Education Systems.
English for Education Systems (EES)
Our English for Education Systems initiative is to support the English language teaching by working closely with teachers to raise standards of teaching English. We work directly with teachers and ministries or institutions.
WE’RE MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY:
• developing and delivering face-to-face and online teacher training and trainer training programmes in the primary, secondary, vocational and university education sectors
• organising teacher training courses for English teachers
• providing them with an opportunity to take the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
• supporting professional networks such as ELTPN (English Language Teaching Professional Network)
• carrying out research into English teaching and learning in all sectors.