WE VALUE YOUR OPINION
We welcome your comments, suggestions and details of satisfaction or dissatisfaction about the service you have experienced when contacting us or using any of our products or services.
- We would like to hear if a particular member of staff has provided you with exceptional service.
- We use information received from your customer comments and complaints to improve our services and products.
- We deal with all comments and complaints seriously and impartially.
- We will not treat you differently because you have made a complaint.
We aim to respond to you promptly, regardless of the subject matter or the way in which you contact us.
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT OR COMPLAINT
- By emailing us at email@example.com
- By calling us on 0802001045 (Monday to Friday 0830 - 1830 and Saturday 0830 - 1730)
- By post to Client Relations Manager, British Council, 11 Avenue Allal Ben Abdellah, BP 427
We aim to acknowledge your comment or complaint within three days.
We aim to provide feedback on your comment or resolve your complaint within ten working days.
We will keep you updated on progress throughout the process.