- The placement test fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds and credits will only be given in exceptional circumstances.
- Refund requests are only accepted if we receive your request and supporting documents before the end of the second week of the term. We require specific written documents to administer a refund or credit note.
|Moving to another city for academic or professional reasons
Signed and dated letter from the organisation on their letter headed paper
New job appointment that prevents you from attending your course
|Dated appointment letter
|Death or serious illness (hospitalisation or prolonged incapacitation) of an immediate (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) family member
||Death or medical certificate
No credits or refunds will be given for:
- travel due to personal reasons
- marriage of self/ family member
- minor ailments like fever, cold, etc. will not be considered.
Credits are transferrable only between members of the same family. You must submit a written request, which then needs to be approved and authorised by the centre manager.
- 150 MAD will be deducted for refund requests received before the start of the course.
The following amounts will be deducted for requests received in the first or second week of the course:
- Refund - 15% of the course fee
- Credit note - 150 MAD
- You will also be charged an hourly rate for the number of course hours prior to receipt of your request and accepted supporting documentation.