Prepare for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with the world’s English experts and you will:
- learn test-taking strategies to help you maximise your result in the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test
- have an expert teacher who knows all about the IELTS test and how best to use the 30 hour online training given when you register for the IELTS exam
- receive feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by doing IELTS practice tasks
- work toward your desired result which can help you live, study and work around the world
- feel more confident on the day of your test - as one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than the British Council to help you get your optimal result.