As one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than the British Council to help you get your optimal result.
Our course makes preparing for IELTS easy. With a flexible timetable, you can schedule your studies when it suits you. Plus, you can use the web portal or mobile app to manage your schedule:
- Create your own personal timetable: lessons available on multiple days a week at different times. Set the pace of study to suit your needs.
- Book on the day: schedule a lesson any time before it starts.
- Never miss a class: cancel a lesson with up to 24-hrs notice and keep your credit.
- You can practice all four exam skills and complete a variety of exam practice tasks, to help maximise your result.
- Give yourself the opportunity to choose from a variety of lessons, and focus on the skills you need the most.
- Choose between General or Academic writing lessons
- Identify a variety of exam strategies to help you achieve your desired result
- Get self- study materials (websites, videos, etc.) to further practice and improve your IELTS skills
- Interact with other students and the teacher in smaller groups in Breakout Rooms