Following local health authority and government guidance, we have taken steps to resume testing in select test centres in Casablanca and Rabat. Booking is open for tests starting from 24 July 2020.
Test will resume as shown on this link.
To do this safely and prevent the spread of Covid-19, health precautions are in place to protect both staff and candidates.
- Self-declaration form: All test takers must sign a declaration form at the entrance of the exams area on test day to declare that they are eligible to attend the test session
- Test takers should not attend the test if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home or medical surveillance order, as specified by the local authorities OR if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms
- Test takers under 18 years have to get the declaration form signed by the guardian. The guardian will have to leave the test premises and return to collect their ward.
- Temperature screening will be in place at all test venues. Test takers with symptoms of fever will not be able to take the test and will be asked to go home.
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to – with staff and test takers always two metres apart
- All staff and test takers will be required to use face masks
- New hygiene protocols in place with sanitation stations in every test centre
- You will be asked to bring your own stationery (pen, pencil and eraser), and this must be taken away with you after the exam - except for scratch paper, notes or workings sheets.
- Test takers should limit their belongings to only essential items like a wallet / purse and mobile.