You can book your IELTS test with us online or at one of our offices in Rabat and Casablanca.
- 2500 MAD - Paper-based IELTS test (Academic or General training)
- 2600 MAD - Computer delivered IELTS test (Academic or General training)
You can choose how you take the IELTS test. Please click on the corresponding link to register:
- 2580 MAD - IELTS for UKVI (Academic / General training)
- 1935 MAD - IELTS Life Skills A1
- 1935 MAD - IELTS Life Skills B1
Before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (passport or national ID card) at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. If you don't have a Moroccan nationality, please use your passport. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer.
- Once you have made the payment, please send us the payment receipt (if applicable) with the rest of your registration documents:
- For Rabat and Tangier test sessions candidates, please send your payments to:
Societe Generale (SGMB)
Rabat Michlifen Agency
Account number : 022 810 000 091 00 283473 80 23
- For Casablanca and Marrakech test sessions candidates, please send your payments to :
Societe Generale (SGMB)
Casablanca Michlifen Agency
Account number : 022 810 000 091 00 283474 77 23
In the Reference section of your payment please write: [IELTS / family name / city / test date].
5. Once you have made the payment, please send us the payment receipt with the rest of your registration documents to Exams.Morocco@britishcouncil.org
IELTS test date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7 day window before or after your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.