World-class institutions need great leadership to develop successful and sustainable internationalisation strategies.
British Council Morocco is running a series of policy dialogue events on leadership in higher education. They bring together leaders and key decision makers from UK and Moroccan universities, as well as senior government officials. They provide great networking opportunities for people working in the higher education sectors in Morocco and UK.
Topics that will be covered include:
- challenges in higher education reform
- internationalisation strategies
- thriving in a competitive global market.
Who are the events aimed at?
• University leaders (Presidents, Vice Presidents, Vice Chancellors, Pro Vice Chancellors, Deans).
• Industry sectors interested in research and higher education partnerships.
• Government ministries and agencies.
- Research centres.