The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations online.
Follow these four simple steps:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options.
- Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- Consultations take place online using Zoom/Phone.
- The consultation is FREE
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will have to click on a box if you want to take the online level check.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 30 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 - JOIN YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
- Our expert advisors will discuss your online level check results and find you a suitable course.
- The consultation will take between 20 and 30 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the course
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.