What do you do to save your planet ?
We all can do our part in protecting the planet and slow down climate change. From the smallest change in your daily routine to actions that impact whole communities, submit your 30 sec creative video before 31 October 2021 to show us how you do it.
We are looking for original and creative submissions that inspire young people and their communities to take action and adapt their daily habits in order to save the planet.
How to enter ?
- Share a 30 seconds video (reel, story or post) on Instagram, where you show us the thing(s) you do to protect the planet the actions you take to save the planet at your level, using the hashtag
- Use the hashtags #30secToSaveThePlanet and #TheClimateConnection
- Mention that you are from Morocco (By writing it on your video or in your caption)
- Tag our Instagram @ma_british and make sure your video is visible to the public so we can see it
- Have fun spreading an important message!
Who can enter ?
Any Moroccan person aged between 18 and 35 years old.
Video submission can be in any language,
The deadline is 31 October 2021 at 23.59 UK time.
The selection panel will review the video submissions and notify the top 2 participants.
Once the selection process is complete, the selection panel will announce and contact the top ten submissions.
The two winners will receive an electronic Tablet.
A compilation of the most creative videos will be shared after the competition ends.
Every bit counts in the fight against climate change, show us your contribution!