Thank you for your loyalty and adaptability since the Covid-19 outbreak. Following local health authority and government guidance, we have taken steps to ensure your safety.
Your health and safety
What health and hygiene practices do British Council have?
Our teaching centre has put health precautions in place to protect students, teachers and Staff.
- Temperature screening upon entering teaching venues
- Social distancing measures which must be adhered to – with staff, teachers and students always one and half metres apart
- Sanitizing hand gel available in entrance and in each classroom as well as washrooms
- All staff, teachers and students will always be required to use face masks while in the building
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of classrooms, corridors and washroom facilities before lessons take place
- Parents of young learners and all adult students are required to sign a health and safety pledge before starting classes
- Teachers will remind students to follow health and safety guidelines such as handwashing, social distancing, not sharing any personal or food items etc.
What are you doing to ensure health and safety of staff?
Our staff have displayed professionalism and flexibility during these unprecedented times. To ensure the health and safety of staff, we have limited exposure to the public and we have increased cleaning and are providing our offices with extra hygiene products