Become a British Council-attached centre and join a global learning network of thousands of ambitious schools and institutions.
As an attached centre, you can offer world-renowned exams from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) . This can boost your profile and reputation, while making it convenient for students to sit exams in the same venue as they are taught. You can also benefit from co-branding your centre with the British Council and the exam board.
The British Council will:
- help to organise registration
- handle all exam administration
- offer support and advice for students and teachers
- ensure the security of all exam venues
- be on hand to help teachers and principals where needed.