The Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a teaching qualification focusing on the core knowledge needed by all teachers of English as a second language.
TKT has been prepared and is delivered to international standards by Cambridge English. It is aimed at all teachers, whatever your background and teaching experience, and is also suitable for students working towards a teaching qualification.
Take a TKT preparation course with the world's English experts and you will:
- be taught by highly-qualified and experienced teachers
- give yourself the best possible chance of passing your TKT core modules exams
- gain a foundation in the essential knowledge areas for teaching English
- learn how to create, find and use resources effectively
- look at different teaching methodologies and lesson planning techniques
- discover the language of teaching
- learn useful classroom management techniques.
The course covers the three core modules of the TKT exam over the three terms.
Modules do not have to be taken consecutively, and course participants are encouraged to register to take the relevant module exam as soon as possible after the course finishes. For term dates, please see the our Rabat or Casablanca English centre pages.
|Term 1||Module 1: Background to language teaching|
|Term 2||Module 2: Planning for language teaching|
|Term 3||Module 3: Classroom management|