We have a four-step approach to make sure that your organisation gets a training programme which meets your team's exact needs.
Step 1 - Initial consultancy
- We test all prospective training participants to understand their level of communication skills in English.
- We then define your language training needs.
Step 2 - Course design
- We design the course for your business sector.
- This may be general business English or a more specialised English course such as aviation English or English for hotel and hospitality staff.
Step 3 - Programme delivery
- The classes take place at the time and place most convenient for your team.
- Our internationally-qualified, highly-experienced, English-speaking trainers deliver your course.
- Trainers use the latest communicative methodology, personalised feedback and self-study strategies.
Step 4 - Reporting
- Throughout the programme, we provide you with regular reports to keep you updated about participants’ progress.
- We are always available to answer any questions that you may have.