Help your child to prepare for their Baccalaureate exam (BAC) with the world's English experts and they will:
- develop their language learning skills and build their vocabulary around core Baccalaureate topics
- improve their grammatical accuracy as well as their fluency
- familiarise themselves with the exam techniques they need to maximise their potential
- get real experience in doing Baccalaureate-style tasks
- feel more confident on the day of their final BAC exams at school
- learn in a class with other students of the same age and level so they can make maximum progress
- develop a range of transferrable academic skills.
This course is generally taken by students in their later years of high school (15-17 years old). However, students of any age who are looking to pass their Baccalaureate exam are welcome to join. Please contact us for further information.